On June 20 and 21 we presented as a novelty the AUTOMATIC BILATERAL MONOPERATOR system for both surface and buried containers.
ADVANTAGES on different existing systems:
– The new wrapping system works in a wide range of containers without changing the wrapping system (buried, surface or similar).
– Can be adapted to any system of vertical collection that exists in the market.
– The crane is more agile, the 5 meters weighs 2700 kg, the capacity of the waste is higher.
– They are available in 5, 7 and 10 meters in length.
MAINTENANCE OF THE CRANE:
– The wear of the crane is lower molt because the lateral turning crown is more dimensioned and can be easily changed position to distribute and take better advantage of its wear.
– The lifting bars incorporate plastic skates to prevent the wear of the iron with the scrubbing.
– The same user can access to identify and manipulate most of the programming or breakdown, thus speeding up the maintenance process.
– Available in 4 capacities: 2’5, 3, 3’8 and 4’6 m3 for high volume waste.
– Innovative design, elegant, efficient and harmonic.
– Height of the entrance mouth ideal and with possibility of personalizing the opening for a quick and easy contribution of the residue.
– Material and finishes of great quality.
– Demonstrable for easy replacement of parts in case of damage.